Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, there's baby girl born the day of Halloween. Blessed with angels and guardians, she walks through her life with ups and downs....

Monday, December 15, 2008

Is there really new hope?

Well, somebody better tell me yes..cuz i've been really really on my downs recently.... 1st feel down, hurt my knees then quarrel (guess 1st ever ANY one sees me shouting n quarreling with someone all my life -- well, sorry if i shock all of you), and then my shop with theif (but lucky, no harm, nothing) and then here comes accident.
AND it's the worst accident i ever have gone through! Oh.. wat's with my life recently, i mean.. within this er.... few weeks? someone or somebody.. better,really, tell me there's hope in front... T--T

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you've heard... it is always darkest before dawn.
    Cheer up and keep the faith. From your more recent posts, things are already looking up

    ReplyDelete