Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, there's baby girl born the day of Halloween. Blessed with angels and guardians, she walks through her life with ups and downs....

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sometimes... just sometimes....

Guess i'm really trying hard to commit to 'blog'..p/s so chyi, don't say i heat up only for awhile,k? I'm gonna show you i changed..... :P

Below is 'MY' poem, i written it, feel free to comment.. guess it really really really tells how i feel now.


Sometimes, when the moon is bright,
I always felt thee praising the deep blue sky,
With a tune so melodious that all gathered by,
Forming the rhythm of life in the night,
Where thy voice kept ringing beside.


Then, thee sang,
Sometimes, when the stars are sparkling,
Thee smiled and asked the reason of tears behind my eyes,
So gentle a smile that it shattered my heart,
And I cried for the memories since child passing by,
With a weep so pain I broke through the nights.


And, I replied,
Sometimes, when the sun finally rise,
I will stand tall for the hopes I have always wish,
And I shall mirror myself for another thee,
For thou art the symbol of fairies in every corner of heart,
That saves me from the world beyond time.


But sometimes… It is only just sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment