Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, there's baby girl born the day of Halloween. Blessed with angels and guardians, she walks through her life with ups and downs....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poem - On the horizon

I could have use the most melodious voice,
Showing the most heartbreaking face of beauty,
Biting hard on every words I speak to you,
But I did not, for that would have easily sway your thoughts,
Bringing you nothing but the pang on heart which I am so familiar of.

My Precious One,
I might not be the most inteligent on earth,
For I am just as selfish, as cruel, as notorious as the rest,
But I saw your angel standing beside, my fairies singing on my ears,
Speaking only the important truth that you must know.

In this Universe, we have came for a purpose,
So sincere, so luminious, that easily caught the eye of the dark,
Bringing us confusion, urge, selfish, and so much many more,
But if, there's a second for us to ponder, for each and every,
We shall know, there is ONLY ONE PATH which leads to the REAL DESTINY,

And for that, we are like the smallest ant, keep dying and reviving,
Falling and learning, till we ever, ever, with our very own power and will,
To admit and receive nothing but the best in us.
Till then, my precious one, With my angels and faeries,
I shall be standing beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment