Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, there's baby girl born the day of Halloween. Blessed with angels and guardians, she walks through her life with ups and downs....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some thoughts to share...Meditation!!!

After going throught the Awaken the Divine You course... well, be honest, i never tot I'll have homework after course! And 90 days! OMG! but yea.. so i agree i was lazy, keeping it away for quite a while.. but i decided to do it! (well, u know sometimes i AM really determine enough to do a lot of things).. so this is the.. sixth day? And i guess i see the results of it, not something major, and the homework isn't really that hard to follow after all... Basically just a little meditation everyday after wake up. It's really about a person mindset every morning to determine one's day after that. Keep yourself positive and happy! And everything shall come naturally to your way the whole day. And I have been keeping my temper for this sixth day! (not that I'm really bad tempered... but at least I don't get mysel frustrated so easily, keep things easy!) And I get to see things clearer.. feel the blessings... and all and all and all... And I really start to wonder... if these 90 days passed, what would become of ME? i guess it's a surprise out there waiting for me to receive and i just can't wait to see!
p/s Oh ya, darl, I really started to pen down a book..(just started).. would like you to follow-up for me actually.. :P

1 comment: