Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, there's baby girl born the day of Halloween. Blessed with angels and guardians, she walks through her life with ups and downs....

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I remember you

For eternity I have been searching,
The pupils I once loved and cared,
So deep the color of shining night sky,
Where my reflections mark in the shades of light.

Yet, every lives passed, memories awaken and forgotten,
Stories told anew and or revised,
Till even your shadow lives in every corner of my souls,
Where millions of your faces appears in every dreams of night.

Every forgotten memories reset by lives,
Revives itself in every moments heart beats by,
And the flash of sorrow and love filled this vessel of mine,
Remind me the promise I once vow to.

Shall you come back to me in this life,
I shall recognize you in a flash of time,
For the heart you gave still beats within me,
Will scream as my reflection shines again in your eyes.

But this time, this life, a change shall be made,
For mistakes have been learnt through time,
That doubt and sorrow shall be lift with love and grace,
Where our hearts and minds connect in every aspect of life,
For the very first time.


- Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment